Father Strikes Back

SoulWinner

Commander
Here is a link! <br /><br />Last night a group of teens stole a car and robbed a man of $1500., then threatened to rape the man's daughter. That is when the man drew the line, jumped in his SUV and began chasing the punks in their stolen car. At some point they crashed and one young man got out and started shooting at the man. The man ran over him, killing the young punk. The dead punk is in stable condition and improving. Two others are in custody and a fourth is still being sought by police.

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: Father Strikes Back

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> The man ran over him, killing the young punk. The dead punk is in stable condition and improving.
Huh? Dead, but in stable condition? I hope you meant the other punk, not the dead one. :confused:

spratt

Lieutenant

Now, what REALLY should happen here, is that SUV's should be outlawed as weapons of mass destruction...and you didn't mention the race of thesepunks, nor the girl and her dad...this could turn out to be racially motivated!! And don't forget that the relatives of the dead punk (can I politically correctly call him / her that?) will come to their rescue and tell about what a kind and good and giving person they were!!! Bring in the lawyers!!!

Carphunter

Commander

sangerwaker beat me to it.<br /><br />Dead punk is in stable condition and improving. Now theres something you don't see everyday.

spratt

Lieutenant

How much more stable can you be than "dead"...he he he...

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Happened here in good old NJ. Trenton. All over the radio this morning. Guy is a single father with 2 daughters age 15 and 16, and when they threatened them like you said he went over the edge and chased them down. Too bad he couldn't mow them all down.

sangerwaker

Commander

Don't feel sorry at all for the punks. They only got a small dose of what they deserved, IMO. I can't say I would act differently than the father if it were my daughter.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Sometimes there is nothing like a little swift justice to get the point across. But I can see the Newspaper headlines now. "SUV CHASES AND RUNS DOWN PUNKS, IN TRENTON" as if the Evil SUV had a mind of it's own.

KaGee

Admiral

One less idiot in the world to worry about. Shame is, there's prolly 2 other one's out there to take his place.<br /><br />EDIT: I can here the perp's mama now.... "He was such a good boy, he never meant no harm....booo hoooo hooo hoooooo"

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Now, what REALLY should happen here, is that SUV's should be outlawed as weapons of mass destruction...and you didn't mention the race of thesepunks, nor the girl and her dad...this could turn out to be racially motivated!! And don't forget that the relatives of the dead punk (can I politically correctly call him / her that?) will come to their rescue and tell about what a kind and good and giving person they were!!! Bring in the lawyers!!!
Next we will need security checks on SUV owner prior to chasing criminal punks. " Can't you run them over in a hybred?" :eek:

spratt

Lieutenant

Sorry, teh only safe car is the one which is registered in teh owner's name...oops, wait a minute, didn't that father have his SUV registered!!!??? Or did he get it from some black market gang member with the serial numbers filed off????<br /><br />Maybe some training in the proper use of an SUV...make it mandatory prior to ownership...and make sure the law dictates what type bumper can be used to ensure that punks can only be injured rahter than killed if hit by a rogue SUV...

NYMINUTE

Captain

Maybe the manufacturer can add little stickers like "Use of this Vehicle for Unlawful Acts is Discouraged, and may be Prohibited in your State.<br />See Local Laws, or consult your Legal Council" :p

spratt

Lieutenant

Yep, but DON"T post anything about how the USER could be held responsible...cause we all know that SUV's kill people!!!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Yep, but DON"T post anything about how the USER could be held responsible...cause we all know that SUV's kill people!!!
Ya got that right! They all have their own mind, all the driver does is make the payments and fill it with fuel. Red SUV's prefer to kill females age 13-19, Blue like males 55- and over while green ones like minorities, depends on the shade of green, while white ones just kill religious people. Aqua kills boaters ONLY.

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br />
Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Red SUV's prefer to kill females age 13-19, Blue like males 55- and over while green ones like minorities, depends on the shade of green, while white ones just kill religious people. Aqua kills boaters ONLY.
That is the most sexist, prejudiced, racist statement I ever read!!!

spratt

Lieutenant

I think that SUV's just may be the answer to gun control...if the Government woul drequire every driver to buy and REGISTER an SUV, they could erspond to all gun crimes by running over their attackers...just think, after a while, no crazed gun-totin' idiot would EVER think of taking on an SUV owner!!!!!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> I think that SUV's just may be the answer to gun control...if the Government woul drequire every driver to buy and REGISTER an SUV, they could erspond to all gun crimes by running over their attackers...just think, after a while, no crazed gun-totin' idiot would EVER think of taking on an SUV owner!!!!!
Yes spratt, but won't they be polluting the air, tearing up the ozone, and wasting overpriced fuel? Sorry did I say overpriced? <br />Ammend the Bill of Rights:<br />The Right to Bear SUV's

spratt

Lieutenant

Hmmm, more fodder for the thinker...IDEA: Why not, since the requirement will be to own an SUV, the Government could create a requirement that all makers of SUV's do a study to determine hwo to make SUV's more efficient, but still retain their ability to remain deadly, perhaps create some brainstorming sessions (funded by tax dollars) to determine if electric or hydrogen fuel could be the standard for SUV's...sheesh, too much to even think of...just go buy a stinkin' .45 and chase teh punks in wahtever you have to drive, and if ya can't shoot straight, then by all means run them over!!!<br /><br />Maybe we should transport some Excursions, Humblers, Escapades, etc., over to Iraq? At least the troops could run over insurgents in comfort!!!