Fatality in Iraq....thoughts and prayers needed.

ehenry

Commander
I'm sure some of you may have read and heard about the two soldiers that perished when their vehicle rolled over in to a canal when the road caved in. It turns out that I lived next door to one of the young men that died. At the time we were living next to them he was maybe 14 or 15. <br /><br />I remember him as a good kid. He had a pair of Siberian huskies that he would harness to a radio flyer wagon and they would pull him all up and down the street. He would take my son, who was much younger, for rides in the wagon with him.<br /><br />They only lived next to us for a short while. His fathers job had them moving quite a bit.<br /><br />Please keep this family in your thoughts and say a prayer for them during this trying time.<br /> <br /><br /><br />Article

SoulWinner

Commander
Re: Fatality in Iraq....thoughts and prayers needed.

The price for freedom is indeed high.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> The price for freedom is indeed high.
It's priceless :( <br /><br />Thoughts are already there EF

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

My thoughts and prayers are with his parents. And my unending gratitude for his sacrifice.<br />Our debt, and that of the Iraqi people can never be repaid.<br />I have a sponsored soldier thru "My Soldier", that I haven't heard from yet. But I think of that brave person every day, and ask God to guard her six.<br />I know it's not easy getting mails in and out of the area, and just hope she gets it.

NYMINUTE

Captain

For all those kids, we have to hope for their safety.

ebbtide176

Commander

a prayer has been offered on his behalf, for him, his family & our servicemen/women.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

ain't a day goes by I don't spend a few wishing<br />our troops divine intervention!<br /><br />if anyone deserves it...

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Our prayers are with them and all of those who fall in service to their country. No words can express the sympathy or appreciation they deserve.