FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Got an email from a local GM dealer breaking the sad news. If I don't buy a GM Car or Truck by Sunday midnight I am OUT OF THE FAMILY <br />How cruel, first we are family, now we are not. Mmmm...........think Ford or Chrysler will adopt me?
Well they probably heard ya just had too much baggage. As for Ford or Chrysler I've been told they have lower standards........so ya still may have a shot with them.