FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello, I have an Evinrude 120 HP V4 outboard engine. I took the hood off to replace the spark plugs. I noticed these 3 parts laying in the bottom of motor housing. Any idea what they are? Is there a check valve on the siphon hose on the telltale? If so are they from it? Thanks in advance.