Explosives mystery solved

woodrat

Ensign
Re: Explosives mystery solved

yeah, that sure IS a coincidence... :confused:

woodrat

Ensign

gee oddjob, it sure was a BIG deal a couple of weeks ago...and I imagine its a pretty big deal to those soldiers missing limbs and whatnot after being ambushed with an IED made from this stuff.

oddjob

Commander

Whatever Woodrat, you know thats not what scotts talking about. :rolleyes:

woodrat

Ensign

someone needs to make one of theese little smiley faced things that represents an ostrich with its head in the sand... :rolleyes:

oddjob

Commander

I like you better with the ram head Woodrat.. :)

woodrat

Ensign

no what he's talking about is how this report that proves the allegations that were hotly denied by the repubs and many on this board two weeks ago is only coming to light now that W has been safely reinstalled in his throne. <br /><br />but that doesn't change the fact that a whole lot of IED's could be made from even ONE ton of the stuff, let alone 380. Or does it? Maybe its STILL a partisan thing even in the newly reunited America??<br /><br /> :confused:

oddjob

Commander

Its a freaking war .....**** happens....get over it....gime me a break...Go read a danm history book or something about wars foriegn or domistic. It about winning and losing. You dont always win every battle before the end.

woodrat

Ensign

Now oddjob, you KNOW that's not what scott was talking about... ;)

oddjob

Commander

:rolleyes: ...ok.....whats he talkinng about?......Bush/repubican conspirsy?

woodrat

Ensign

Heavens no! They would NEVER do something like that! Calling their opponent a liar while sitting on proof that he's not.. that would NEVER happen...well, unless it was a democratic administration. You never know WHAT the dems would do. But certainly not W and ****! They are way more pure of motive than that!<br /><br /> :rolleyes:

oddjob

Commander

I heard he did lie..about the amount..

woodrat

Ensign

yeah I caught the edit oddjob. I HAVE read a history book or two... but thanks for thinking of my education. its heartwarming, really... ;)

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

I'm talking about dodging responsibility. First we were told the explosives were gone before we got there. Then we were told that the military moved 250 tons of the stuff out, then they didn't know exactly what was going on. Now, the whole puzzle magically comes together the day after....<br /><br />Can you honestly tell me that the admin had no clue what happened until this story broke? They lied so they wouldn't look bad until after the election. Lying to the nation is a terrible thing to do, regardless of what position you hold or the topic at hand. But as long as its your party doing it, then it doesn't matter, does it? You should run for office oddjob.

oddjob

Commander

Woodrat,<br /><br />just trying without tack to make a point...that I think this is much to do about nothing which is often the case.......

oddjob

Commander

I still dont know what happened ...but I sincerely doubt Bush and his cronies had something to do with it ....military screw up...non-partisan..