FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all!
I have a 77 Sears Gamefisher 7.5 217/58589-0. Should the water come out of the exhaust holes in a stream or just mist? Is the impellor difficult to change in the motors?
Thanks
Evan
It's still a good idea to pull the impeller, it might be pumping good now but it might also disintegrate the next time you fire it up toasting your motor.
Thankyou. I ordered one as a backup but I think I will put it in to be safe. How long should it take to replace if I am fairly mechanically inclined?
Thanks