FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi I have a inline 250 chev six/ 165 mercruiser and does anyone know whwere I can get the aluminian exhaust elbow that bolts on to the transom? Any help most appreciated
Careful on that, I have been there, might check part#s I had two from 4cyls and they look the same but have a different angle for where the bellows lines up from the manifold.
1970-77 for a 120 4cyl the exhaust tube part# is 53272a1 the 140 & 165 is 53113a2 In Most cases i think the 140 matches the 165 but depending on the year you have the 120s can be different. I went to replace mine and had a couple of spares from 4cyls hanging around, it bolted up but went to put the bellows on and whoopsy / rot roh scooby > Didn't line up so the bellows wouldn't reach it. Need to know the year bud.