FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks for the info. The nada guide lists the weight at 265 but I've found these weights innacurate many times so that's why I wanted somebody with the factory manual which has the real weight. <br />WillyB...why do I want to know? My dinky boat doesn't have much transom freeboard left now with a 190 lb 70 hp motor. I don't want it to sink when I back down the ramp with the heavier 80 hp on it. People at the ramp tend to laugh too much. That's how I tell when I've got too much motor, if the rear end sinks.