Evinrude 40 vro alarm

BreakingTheBend

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
May 31, 2009
Messages
3
Hello,


I have a 1990(?) that after a few minutes of running a get a alarm. I think the vro has been taken off and I have oil in the gas. Theres water coming out that is pretty hot, Im guessing it should be. Is it still overheating? or just a bad senor?

If you need more info let me know


Thanks
Chad
 

airframer

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
158
Re: Evinrude 40 vro alarm

There is a different alarm for everything. Was yours beeping or constant? And no the water should only be slightly hotter than what's going in
 

BreakingTheBend

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
May 31, 2009
Messages
3
Re: Evinrude 40 vro alarm

It was a constant alarm and the water was hot. It was only running for a few minutes before the alarm started. It been sitting up for 2 or 3 years now.
 
Top