FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Do the jets wear out over the years. I am not having problems just wondering if I should replace them next time I clean the carbs while they are still available.
Hard to believe that gasoline would wear them out.------But a previous owner may have opened them up or installed bigger ones.-------If your motor runs OK then don't worry about them !