FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was Tarpon fishing and through a rod through the block last Sat. I have not torn down the eng. yet but would like to know what a weld would cost and would it be worth it. The hole is about 1x2.5" just above the crank. I think a rod bolt broke so there is a full rebuild as well. Rebuild or exchange??????
At this point I am in no hury we are down for the next two months anyway from any turnys. (a few people out and out of town) I just want it right and as inexpensive as possable.