Esuvee

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Esuvee

Absurd!!! Well, they finally went and done it. I thought the threats were empty scare tactics, but this means WAR!! I'll not be told what I can or cannot drive by anyone.

Stratosfied

Ensign

Man, I wish I could get a 4x4 Excursion and take it to the guy on TRUCKS and let him rig it out for me! Then, take it to **** my ride and let them "fix" it up! :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yup. Stupid, ignorant waste of money.

NathanY

Commander

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> Absurd!!! Well, they finally went and done it. I thought the threats were empty scare tactics, but this means WAR!! I'll not be told what I can or cannot drive by anyone.
I did not see that, all I see is where they have safety info on handling, hauling, etc... I did not see any bashing towards SUV drivers or owners. If I missed it, will someone point it out for me.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

STATES UNITE TO PROMOTE SUV SAFETY WITH $27 MILLION PUBLIC EDUCATION CAMPAIGN New mascot created to engage target audiences
here ya go Nate .. ya gotta get past the fun stuff first :p

eeboater

Commander

What ticks me off the most, and they don't make it REALLY EASY for you to see. But the US Gov spent the cash on it. Which means we spent the cash on it. Which means I'm ticked that I couldn't put a lift kit and some 33's on my Jeep instead of paying for this crap.<br /><br />Sean

ob

Admiral

I seen better graphics on the "Johnny Quest" show.Some half a$$ computer nerd is laughing all the way to the bank.I really don't get the angle of the safety tip methdology.Is it just designed to be "happy fun time" format to encourage listeners?Sort of like dangling a set of keys over a baby to get his attention?Someone either has us all pegged as morons or maybe just the paying entity. :confused: :rolleyes: