eska /gamefisher 9.9/15 cdi fix replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

MahtyMaht

Chief Petty Officer
Re: eska /gamefisher 9.9/15 cdi fix replacement

I have the board populated with two of these circuits - I ususally like using one of those solderless test boards for this sort of thing, but I'm just goin' for it this time. I gotta tie some leads to this thing, then my poor neighbor gets the call - I need the motor to start the de-potting thing. We'll now have to talk about transfer of ownership. I think O got him on the ropes, as I gave hima 5.5hp self propelled mower last night. AawwYeaaahhh. Come to Butthead.001.jpg002.jpgwires.jpgwires.jpg

Choppinrice

Cadet
Re: eska /gamefisher 9.9/15 cdi fix replacement

I have the board populated with two of these circuits - I ususally like using one of those solderless test boards for this sort of thing, but I'm just goin' for it this time. I gotta tie some leads to this thing, then my poor neighbor gets the call - I need the motor to start the de-potting thing. We'll now have to talk about transfer of ownership. I think O got him on the ropes, as I gave hima 5.5hp self propelled mower last night. AawwYeaaahhh. Come to Butthead.View attachment 84577View attachment 84578View attachment 84584View attachment 84584
I know this post is 10 plus years old but I could use some clarity on it if at all possible.
The component diagram shows a 100nf capacitor to ground in the trigger circuit but the parts list does not list it, instead the parts list lists a 1000pf capacitor. Does any one know which is the correct one to use as they are way different ratings?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.