FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Sea King 5 hp twin sold by Montgomery Wards, made by Gail.
MOD# GG8822A, Serial # 06X802370. I would like to know the fuel ratio and plug gap, and year. Thank You . Rick
Thanks so much . You guys are great. one more question. I have an ESKA co. INC. 7hp mod # 177-2A,, ser# 15011. I need mix, spark gap, point gap , and year . Two if by sea............