FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Gee, I think it is even money that Optimax would track that info, in its computer. Probably only a factory trained mechanic would be able to read it, though
On my Suzuki, when I turn the key to the on position the tach goes to the # of hours on the engine for a second or two. Right now it registers just under the 3000 rpm's mark, meaning it has just under 300 hours on it.
I agree with Chris1956. the Opti's ECM should have a value in memory of the operation time, and probably even a breakdown of the time spent in different RPM ranges
I?m pretty sure that engine will record it. Smart craft or he cheap vessel view Bluetooth device and app will tell you this and a whole range of other things.