Seaman Apprentice
Its connect almost to the floor on the bottom left but not the most bottom line

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-01-09-57-38.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-01-09-57-38.png
    930.3 KB · Views: 20

Horigan

Chief Petty Officer
Looks like a seacock that provides raw water to a marine head or live well tank pump. Do you have a live well tank?

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Well, I am sorry to be blunt here.---------A novice boater ( lots of them these days ) who does not understand that many boats are out there .-----Many boats have custom installations.------Good luck in your floating days.---

mr 88

Commander
Should I remove half the boat to follow it? Or just ask these smart people on here?...not that hard
Seriously you give zero info , show a lousy picture and want us to guess where your hoses go. Get down on your hands and knees ( like we all did when we started out and I still do it to this day with wires and what not. )and follow the hose ,have someone else in the engine bay if need be and tug the hose, to see what moves. Boats have aftermarket stuff put on by owners . Do you want us to drive it as well since you show zero interest in learning where things go on YOUR boat. Lazy.

hugh g

Petty Officer 1st Class
You ever try the library ?
Yep. But sometimes you have to stand on your head & be a contortionist to figure things out or repair an issue. Won't find that in a book. In any case good luck with I'm assuming is your new boat.

flashback

Captain
Thru hull for the head is my guess. I suppose you could open it ad see where the water comes in.