Email Notification Issue

alldodge

Staff member
S couple days ago I stopped getting email notifications. Figure it may clear up but not so far. I do see Alerts once on site of them

Anyone else having the issue?

Fun Times

Staff member
  • Show signatures with messages
  • Receive news and update emails
  • Receive activity summary email
  • Receive email when a new conversation message is received
Watch content on creation
Yes Yes, with email No
Watch content on interaction
Yes Yes, with email No

Privacy​

^ In looking around your email settings on the back end of the site, it appears all your email are still set to Yes to receive email notifications… If I recall correctly, this has happened before (to you AD?)
I think the Admin that can make forum website changes might have to go in and have a deeper look.

In the meantime if you haven’t already, maybe you could go double check all your alert preferences to make sure they are still checked mark to receive emails, etc. under https://forums.iboats.com/account/preferences

alldodge

Staff member
Yes has happened before, don't know why it started working again last time

Checked and everything is on yes, but still not getting anything and nothing in spam folder

Fun Times

Staff member
I could be wrong but I’m thinking maybe let’s try to see what might be happening automatically on late Sunday night as I believe the software system does an a bigger self update, etc. which might just help the situation.

Fun Times

Staff member
I guess maybe I was only off by a week from Sunday assessment…😜😁

Happy to see it’s working again on your end.😎👍

alldodge

Staff member
All good :cool:
Its kind of like a clog. The clog was released and I've gotten emails from prior days all at once