Electronic Fuel Solenoid?

HarleySue

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 9, 2005
Messages
1
I have a 1995 Force 120. I've just had the stator replaced and now it's leaking gas. The part that leaks the gas allows fuel to flow from the carb bowl to the intake runner. There's two spouts, 1 in and 1 out. There are also some wires on the back of this. My problem is that I don't have a clue as to what this part is called?<br />Can someone please help me.
 

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
21,961
Re: Electronic Fuel Solenoid?

Fuel enrichment valve is one name it has been called.<br />It replaces the conventional choke.<br />It puts fuel into the intake when you operate the choke.<br /><br />Mercury calls it a SOLENOID-PRIMER<br />Part number 89-819503T6 about $95 from Merc.<br /><br />If it is still functional, I would replace the fuel lines and see if that will stop the leaking.<br />Seen one on ebay last week for $15
 
Top