Edited title by poster- Poofing in general

Kenneth Brown

Captain
First sentence edited by poster. What do you think? The second question is better than the first. Take both parts of the poll.<br /><br />This is meant in fun and games, not to raise feathers and get the hackles up.

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: Edited title by poster- Poofing in general

Man, it's gonna be a LONG time til spring! :D :D :p

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

thk.gif
Poof

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I was thinking the same thing Sanger. Just a little under 3 weeks and then mother earth starts its roll back towards longer days. <br /><br />KB, I think you have to have content that is not suitable for family and moderator viewing.

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

There are four moderators on this board. Every one of us has poofed one thing or another.<br /><br />Perception is not always reality. It sure is going to be a long winter. :rolleyes: :)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Another section edited by original poster to comply with rules of the board. Naw, I'm pretty good at not posting unsuitable content. I think I have been poofed 6-7 times in the last year and a half. Some I agreed with, others I didn't. Thats why we have the mods, to keep us in line. Me, and about 10 others got poofed in ONE topic. I fully understand why also. I understand in todays society that Iboats would not be liable for the information contained here, BUT the legal battle would cost them dearly. As such as it is they must remove the parts of the post that would put them in a legal situation. <br /><br /><br />Continue doing a good job mods, we need ya'll around here. I guess this part can be edited out by me also, since I have edited the upper paragraph.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I need to clarify one more thing real quick. I was not talking about you in my second post mod 1. I am sure you realize it though. You posted while I was typing out a well thought out non bashing reply.<br /><br />EDIT-This section above is also a mute point, I fixed it already- sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by sangerwaker:<br /> Man, it's gonna be a LONG time til spring! :D :D :p
You said it brother! :D

Fly Rod

Commander

:) If it does not matter ,then why are "UUUU" persuing it????<br /><br />I used a word very recently a noun, which is in the dictonary, that describes a person that is an exploitor of **********s and it was poofed!!! "big deal!!!" Even tho I didn't think much of the word being maybe an explicit!!! <br /><br />The moderators control the forum , so be it!!!<br /><br />I can live with that!!!! ;) :cool: <br /><br />Have "UUUU" been drinking tonite????

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Kenny!!! see how quick it could happen!!!!<br /><br />OH!!! OH!!! I'm getting mad!!!! I'm gonna quit iboats!!! How dare they do that!!!! they have no right!!! Who does that person think he is!!! how can he do that!!! I'm embarrassed!!! I can't face people on the street!!! :p :p :p <br /><br />In reality Kenny!!! I really think "UUUU" are be hind all this!!!! ;) :cool:

sangerwaker

Commander

Just what we need, another conspiracy theory! :D :p :cool: <br /><br />Is it spring yet? :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Kenny, sometimes your idea of "fun and games" really sux.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Maybe so, and everything is viewed differently by differnt people but personal attacks are not allowed. Neither is laungauge that is not family freindly.

Mod4

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hello, my name is Mod4 and I'm a poofer. :)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Heck JB, I just noticed that I did that myself. I guess I will have to go back and clean it up a little.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

OK I think I have everything inline now. I self edited myself so no one would have to do it for me.<br /><br /><br />This post started because I have observed the number of poofs getting rather large lately. The posts really haven't changed but the degree to which they are scrutinized has. I have been a prison employee for 11 years now, a cop for 8. One thing I have learned is absolute power corrupts tremendously. I am not saying that that is the case here but we should all be aware of our powers and strenghts and remember that we are all human and make mistakes.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by Mod4:<br /> Hello, my name is Mod4 and I'm a poofer. :)
HI mod4, welcome to PA.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Has it occurred to you that the number of posts that require deletion has increased, Kenny?<br /><br />Yes, the posts really have changed, and the rules haven't.<br /><br />Your last post reveals a motive that is clearly different than your original "fun and games" claim.<br /><br />If you have a problem with the moderation or administaration of the site, take it up with the management.<br /><br />This post ("POLL") is in very bad taste.

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

KB,<br /><br />I think you got that quote not quite right. <br />It says: "absolute power, corrupts absolutely".<br /><br />We mod's are not power freaks, just a few volunteers trying to keep the board a clean and civil place for people to exchange ideas.<br /><br />The management of iboats are first class people with high expectations of civil discord. The technical information exchanged on this board is nothing less than amazing.<br /><br />Glad to have you aboard. I think your your poll is somewhat amusing yet an "in your face" type of post.<br /><br />Let's keep it light and have a good time. It is indeed going to be a long winter.