Ear Worms

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
No, not worms that infest your ears. These are far more hiddeous. They're songs that annoy you and won't get out of your head. I heard the term on the radio over the weekend and mine came back to haunt me. "My Name is Mi-cheal. I Got a Ni-ckel...". So I figured if I had to suffer, I'd drag you poor souls along with me. :D Throw some at me so we can all comiserate.

dolluper

Captain
Re: Ear Worms

I guess the fly isn't bugging you anymore moving on A

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

ROXANNE-You don't have to turn on the red light R-O-X-ANNE.<br />THANKS Willy

NYMINUTE

Captain

Don't Worry Be Happy. This should be played in a closed chamber at Max. volume for anyone getting a lethal injection. It'd kill them on the 2nd play. Lord that SUX.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> "Tip Toe Thru The Tulips, With Me" by Tiny Tim!
OMG! That's a double whammy Ken... that one really does hurt the ears!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Only way to get rid of it is to sing it out loud.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

"We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine"<br /><br />Now whistle the tune that accompanies the lyrics.

NYMINUTE

Captain

38.gif
<br /><br />Here is yet another ear worm POS<br />KOKOMO. The movie Cocktail was no Epic production either

Drowned Rat

Captain

One of the all time worst is the Macarena or whatever the heck it's called. I want to smash my radio to pieces when it plays that one.

Drowned Rat

Captain

Oh yeah, I almost forgot "Achy Breaky Heart" <br /><br />My ears hurt just thinking about it.

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

all i am saying is give peace a chance,<br />all i am saying is give peace a chance,<br />all i am saying is give peace a chance,<br />all i am saying is give peace a chance, <br />. . . . <br />on and on ad nauseam :mad:

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

"in 1814 we took a little trip."<br /><br />Battle of Mississippi by Johhny Horton, I think.<br /><br />AK Chappy

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

The Ultimate Ear Worm...<br /><br />The Barney Song....<br /><br />Outlawed by the Geneva Convention just last year...<br /><br />"I love you, you love me....we're a happy family...with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you...won't you say you love me too?"<br /><br />I now surrender myself to the proper authorities...

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh Black Betty, blam de lam <br />I said Ooooohhhhh Black Betty blam de lam<br /><br />And how about:<br />Duh duh du du dum ........MY SHARONA!<br />If them don't hurt you need help!

NOSLEEP

Commander

Gravey sucking pigs<br />gravey sucking pigs<br />hi ho the dairy'o<br />gravey sucking pigs. :p