E.T. cereal sold on Ebay

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: E.T. cereal sold on Ebay

Rather have eye surgery with vice grips than eat that. YUCK :confused:

spratt

Lieutenant

I think I see a pattern where folks are looking to see just WHAT KIND of sucker they can reel in on eBay...I think I am gonna start looking for something to sell...maybe I can find a "dump" that resembles Osama...sell it to a target range:) In fact, now that I think about it, I had a sour tummy last week, and every time I went to the toilet, it looked like Michael Jackson!!!!!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> I think I see a pattern where folks are looking to see just WHAT KIND of sucker they can reel in on eBay...I think I am gonna start looking for something to sell...maybe I can find a "dump" that resembles Osama...sell it to a target range:) In fact, now that I think about it, I had a sour tummy last week, and every time I went to the toilet, it looked like Michael Jackson!!!!!
eeeh heee spratt :D :D <br />I have a steroid container that has Barry Bonds fingerprint, and a map to where George Washington took a leak on the Potomac. Let the bidding begin

spratt

Lieutenant

QUOTE]eeeh heee spratt :D :D <br />I have a steroid container that has Barry Bonds fingerprint, and a map to where George Washington took a leak on the Potomac. Let the bidding begin [/QB][/quote]<br /><br /><br />I might be willin' to trade two McDonald's burgers that have Elvis's face on the buns, for that map!!! (I am thinking how much I could get for some of that Washington tainted river water!!!)

NYMINUTE

Captain

spratt, I have a potato that resembles Liza Minielli during menopause, and a space saving spare tire that you can see the image of Monica Lewinski fully clothed. Have your agent call mine 1-800-its-bunk

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I have a grilled cheese sandwich that's been on my night stand for 10 years. It looks like, well, it looks like a 10 year old grilled cheese sandwich to me but who knows what I could get for it on ebay! :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I still have my hepa suit.<br />I think I will put it on there.<br /><br />The one's that know me, know what I am talking about.

spratt

Lieutenant

NY, and the rest of you food lovers out there: I have an apple, pulled off a native Washington apple tree, in a orchard that will remain heretofore unnamed or otherwise identified, that looks just like, and probably is, teh spittin image of Rudolph's nose if help up in the sunlight just right...and at this time of the year, what better gift to give that one who already has EVERYTHING?????? I am going to eBay it with a reserve of $9000USD, but I would accept the first $500 cash payment just so I don't have to hassle with photographing and posting it online...<br /><br />NY, think that would be worth an even trade for that map and the potato? I can UPS it over via insurance for the cost of S/H and Insurance only...

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> NY, and the rest of you food lovers out there: I have an apple, pulled off a native Washington apple tree, in a orchard that will remain heretofore unnamed or otherwise identified, that looks just like, and probably is, teh spittin image of Rudolph's nose if help up in the sunlight just right...and at this time of the year, what better gift to give that one who already has EVERYTHING?????? I am going to eBay it with a reserve of $9000USD, but I would accept the first $500 cash payment just so I don't have to hassle with photographing and posting it online...<br /><br />NY, think that would be worth an even trade for that map and the potato? I can UPS it over via insurance for the cost of S/H and Insurance only...
Please have the apple authenicated by your local apple apprasier. That and a original photo of Rudolph, before his tragic accident at the Schmitt house. Hey this potato is leaking something....Yuck...what is it. Now it foaming.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

No kidding, I pulled an old TI calculator out of the trash at work and sold it for 35 bucks!<br /><br />Ken

spratt

Lieutenant

$35!!! Amazing...one or more born every second...<br /><br />The leaks and foam are alright, NY...this apple has two worms in it...

KaGee

Admiral

It wern't no apple that gave Rudolph nor Santa the rednose!<br /><br />
Santa%20drink.jpg

spratt

Lieutenant

KG, I guess you COULD be right...whyn't ya ask ol' Santa when he gets to your place (you HVAE been a good boy, haven't you?) and see if he agrees with you...<br /><br />Ken, just took another look at the apple, and DANGIT if you ain't right!!!!!!!! It is a light bub in disguise!!! Screwed it in and it came right on....gotta doouble in value NOW!!!

spratt

Lieutenant

I told my wife to buy ten loaves of bread...we gonna toast every one of em till ol' Mary gets on one...and then we gonna be rich!!!!!!!!! If we lucky, we might even get ol' Mike Jackson and Rich Nixon on one!!!! YEEEEEHAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Gonna be a party tonite!!!!!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> I told my wife to buy ten loaves of bread...we gonna toast every one of em till ol' Mary gets on one...and then we gonna be rich!!!!!!!!! If we lucky, we might even get ol' Mike Jackson and Rich Nixon on one!!!! YEEEEEHAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Gonna be a party tonite!!!!!
36.gif
Hey spratt, please sign me up for a Spiro Agnew slice.