e-bay pants

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: e-bay pants

If you read the questions and answers, he was a writer for commercials. That ad is worded great!<br /><br />Thanks for the laugh dd!

magster65

Commander

Deerats! I'm a 34 - 34... those woulda' gone nicely with my platform zipper boots and Mr. T necklace kit. <br />Note to self; buy some cool stuff like that. :)

ZmOz

Captain

"even were I to suddenly decide I was a famous gay biker I would not be able to wear these pants."<br /><br />I hope I never have to come to that realization. :eek: :p

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I bet 99% of the bid's were from San Fran"sis"ko. ;) <br /><br />Those fine leather's almost make you want to jump out of your own pants and spank yourself. :D <br /><br />...Bob in Calif...

QC

Supreme Mariner

OMG, that's funny right there. :D

LadyFish

Admiral

Th first question that comes to my mind is why were you looking up men's leather pants on ebay dd? :eek: ;) :D

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Uhmmmm,<br />Mayyyybbbeeeeeee.<br />He was going undercover as a famous gay biker<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />AK Chappy

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

The one Q&A was particularly funny...<br /><br />Q: Thank you for the inspiration. I am now thinking of ebaying every little thing....and I do mean little thing that I ever wore to be a man pleaser/enticer. That would have to include stiletto heels, leather bustiers, gstrings and the like.....hmmm, wait a minute....now that I think about it....I might have to bid on those pants and create an ensemble....for myself. Did I mention that I am 5'2? <br /> Sep-22-05 <br /> A: Hello Senator Clinton.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Th first question that comes to my mind is why were you looking up men's leather pants on ebay dd? :eek: ;) :D
Just had an odd urge. <br /><br />Actually my wife sent this to me. Just my size too, go figure that one out!

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Funny isn't it? Wives always want to tell hubby what to wear but tell her what would look good on her and you get backhanded and sleeping in the doghouse to boot.