DW and the Dream Machine

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Thread starter
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
21,961
What is wrong with Mikey Waltrip? He's letting DW drive the Aarons Dream Machine in Saturdays race.<br /><br />Can you say "Hello turn 4 wall?"
 

KennyKenCan

Commander
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
2,501
Re: DW and the Dream Machine

And why shouldn't he?<br /><br />If my memory serves me correctly, I think he has 11 or 12 wins on that Martinsville track!<br /><br />Kenny
 

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Thread starter
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
21,961
Re: DW and the Dream Machine

WHat about all those commercials where he said "no way big brother", "you do the math", etc.<br /><br />I know, its all about money, exposure, advertising, promotion. But still.
 

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joined
Mar 25, 2001
Messages
45,907
Re: DW and the Dream Machine

Holy Cow! :eek: <br /><br />First it's armchair baseball managers, then armchair quarterbacks, now we have to listen to armchair race team managers.<br /><br />That's why MW is running things, Roscoe, not you.<br /><br />DW is one of the greats. He's too young to have whipped me, but he's still good enough to whip a lot of 'em, especially at the donut they call Martinsville.
 

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Thread starter
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
21,961
Re: DW and the Dream Machine

Oh wait, I just remembered, MW isn't running that show. His wife Buffy owns that car. Hmmmmm. I guess she redid the math.
 
Top