Dunaruna, I just went to St Kilda

Triton II

Commander
Re: Dunaruna, I just went to St Kilda

OK, next time you're in Sydney let me know and we'll hit the platter... Ms T just lurves her seafood! Have a safe flight back to LA and remember Poms don't like seafood. If you've ever seen the North Sea you'd know why!

QC

Supreme Mariner

Yeah, he had fish and chips . . .<br /><br />I absolutely WILL make time one of these trips to meet you guys. Cheers.

Triton II

Commander

Doyles is the place for fish and chips... their flathead is terrific. Cheers.

Dunaruna

Admiral

and apparently they fall from the sky :D .<br /><br />Yeah, she was crook. A little trouble with the big 'C'. But it's all looking good now.<br /><br />Rod Laver?? Is the monster truck thing on this weekend?

QC

Supreme Mariner

Oh on Eildon, I definitely saw it. Looked like grassland mostly, but I saw green patches that could've been trees. Didn't look like your Eucalyptus though . . . I could see the little towns and marinas. Shasta has pine trees as it is pretty far north.

Triton II

Commander

Aldo, they ran the Supercross (bouncing bikes) on Saturday night, then the monster trucks on Sunday. Glad to hear Mrs C will be OK, my sister had a mastectomy and chemo last year and she's fine now - they seem to be able to get on top of the big C if they find it early enough. <br /><br />QC, you obviously made it back... give us a couple of days notice next time and we'll take you boating - it's really beautiful around here (Botany Bay and Georges River - check it out on Goggle Earth). I'm sure Aldo would love to show you his part of the World too, I think we both share the attitude that we live in one of the best boating environments there is. :)

Dunaruna

Admiral

QC, With a bit of notice - you are welcome anytime, (even your pommy mate).<br /><br />Good to hear about your sis, Mark. The docs are pretty good these days. This is my wifes second tumor and the likelyhood is that a third is on the way, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.<br /><br />I mighty p#ssed that I missed the monster trucks, didn't see it advertised :( .<br /><br />This weekend, Mark. BATHURST!! TV, food, drink & V8 racing - my mecca. Let's hope it rains ;) .

Triton II

Commander

Argghh, car racing! Bit like AFL only the match lasts longer. :D Give me two wheels anyday. Still, at least here in Sydney the hoons are off the streets on Bathurst weekend! :D I'll be on the water!