Dumb Questions

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Dumb Questions

Originally posted by nothinbig:<br /> Nice looking water feature, James. We're going to put one in in the fall.
Thanks. If you have any questions, let me know. You can see construction pictures of my water feature HERE.

ZmOz

Captain

Today I was selling something on another forum for $30. Somebody asked if I would give him a deal on two, so I said I'd do $25 each plus $5 shipping. He emailed me back and said "Would you take $60 shipped?". Sure...why not... :D :rolleyes:

Twidget

Commander

LOL @ ZmOz. Taking advantage of the education system I see. :)

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

My girlfriend, bless her heart, she doesn't know a lick of Spanish. To her, the question was legitimate, but for the rest of us, it was very funny.<br /><br />She asked "When is Cinco De Mayo, anyways? Isn't it sometime in June?"

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Only one I ever get is I'll be launching my boat. 5 or 6 fishing rods, bait, coolers...and someone will ask...you going fishing.....<br /><br />nope, going to go throw all this stuff overboard so someone else can drag it up....Here's your sign!

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

A few weeks ago while digging the footer for my addition an elderly woman I know drove past a few times and finally stopped. She came walking up and asked "Whatcha doing?". I looked her right in the eye and said "digging for worms". She said "Oh and you have your kids helping, that's neat". She turned and left. <br />2 days later while digging for the cement pad, had an area 15' x 30' dug out 2 feet deep. Neighbor came up and asked my wife, "what are you doing here?". As the dump truck had just dumped 11 yards of sand, my wife said "making a sandbox for the kids."<br />Finally my other neighbor stopped and asked what I was doing, when I told him I was digging for worms he said "You know that you don't have to dig your whole yard up for worms." I said "really, how's that?" He said "you can go out at night with a flashlight and find them in the yard easier.", I said "really, that works?". He said it did and that he has done it. Then he grabbed a shovel and started helping dig for worms. <br /><br />HERE'S YOUR SIGN!

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

A while back, I was changing my youngest daughters diaper, she must have been 2 or 3 years old, she said and I quote "good girls lift their legs up, don't they daddy?"<br /><br />'nuff said<br /><br />Spud

Tyme2fish

Commander

My favorite stupid question. A customer walks up and says, "May I ask you a question?" I reply, "You just did!!"

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Tyme2fish:<br /> My favorite stupid question. A customer walks up and says, "May I ask you a question?" I reply, "You just did!!"
I guess the customer should say, "May I ask you another question?"<br /><br />That would confuse some salespeople.