Due to a time limit on the editing system, If any forum member would like some help with changing your topic title or post, please let an iboats moder

southkogs

Staff member
Honestly, I've lost track of the edit time limit for members. :facepalm: I think it's set at an hour currently.

bpounds1991

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hey Mods, when you get a chance could you please add (Splashed!) to the title of my 1993 Chaparral Gemini 190 post in the restoration forums? Thanks!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hey Mods, when you get a chance could you please add (Splashed!) to the title of my 1993 Chaparral Gemini 190 post in the restoration forums? Thanks!

One of us made the the change. Thanks whoever you are. :rofl:

Range Wharf

Seaman Apprentice
Due to a time limit on the editing system, If any forum member would like some help with changing your topic title or post, please let an iboats moderator know either in here, flagging the post or by private message with what you'd like it to say so we're able to copy and paste it easily. Thank you, iboats moderator team.

Cant seam to figure out how to edit the title of my own thread.. Old software had a button to 'go advanced' and allow you to edit the first post in your thread and change the title, but it doesnt seam to work for me now with the new software.. is it a mod/admin only thing now? Overall the site does seam to be working better/faster the last few days, and I can imagine this falls low on the list of things to sort out, just thought I'd mention it.. Of course, the problem may simply be ME.. :lol: and may just need some help/instruction here...
Just getting back on the forum. I would like to change my profile. I'm listed 340 zodiac cadet, I sold everything and now down to a 10 ft kayak with a 30 lb minn koto troll motor. Being a senior at age of 72, I find my new setup more manageable.
Thks.
Bryan

southkogs

Staff member
Welcome back Bryan: it's your profile you want to change, not that you have another one that you used to use, correct?

Profile controls are in the upper right of the screen: find your user name, and click. A dropdown menu will let you go in and edit what you're looking for.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Just getting back on the forum. I would like to change my profile. I'm listed 340 zodiac cadet, I sold everything and now down to a 10 ft kayak with a 30 lb minn koto troll motor. Being a senior at age of 72, I find my new setup more manageable.
Thks.
Bryan
Welcome back Bryan: it's your profile you want to change, not that you have another one that you used to use, correct?

Profile controls are in the upper right of the screen: find your user name, and click. A dropdown menu will let you go in and edit what you're looking for.
I approved the user name change yesterday, Range Wharf is the new user name.