Driver's License

aspeck

Staff member
You guys might want to check out this website (http: at bottom) when you get a chance and remove your name/driver's license from the database. You wouldn't want this information in the wrong hands.<br /><br />I just received this e-mail from some very good friends. My first thought was "yeah right!" but I checked it out anyway and I'm glad I did. I made sure I removed my wife's and my own. I think you should check yours too.<br /><br />Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all! Thanks Homeland Security! Privacy, where is our right to it? I definitely removed mine, I suggest you all do the same.....Maybe we should start up a petition or something protesting this. What do you<br />think?<br /><br />Go to the website and check it out. Just enter your name, City and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law<br />enforcement.<br /><br /> Driver's License

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Driver's License

Actually, that picture is better than the one of me on my license!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

I didn't know I was related to Ross Perot!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Hey...That's an old picture. I haven't worn glasses like that for a few years.

f_inscreenname

Commander

I didn't know my ears stuck out that far. I will have to try a new hair style.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I haven't weighed that in years. I'll take it.

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

Hook, line and sinker.<br /><br />I wouldn't put it past Tx. to sell info like this to make a buck. They do it on vehicle registrations.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

gonna have to look for cookies that site deposited. HD crunched just a bit. Maybe it was Norton though doing its thing.<br /><br />Cute site.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Thats what I get for not reading the whole thread. Pretty funny...