Drinkers

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A Mexican drinks his beer and suddenly throws his glass in the air,<br />pulls out his pistol and shoots the glass to pieces.<br />He says, "In Mexico our glasses so cheap we don't need to drink <br />from the same glass twice."<br /><br /> <br />An Iraqi, obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws his glass<br />into the air, pulls out his AK-47 and shoots the glass to pieces.<br />He says, "In Iraq we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need<br />to drink out of the same glass twice either."<br /><br /> <br />The Redneck, cool as a cucumber, picks up his beer and drinks it, throws<br />his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the Mexican and the<br />Iraqi, and catches his glass.<br />He says, "In America we have so many Mexicans and Iraqans that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice."

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Drinkers

Oh, Oh, not pc SBN!
7.gif

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Funny how certain jokes show the attitude of certain people in regard to the rest of the world,and then they don't understand why the world does not like them.<br />This is just a standard racist slur that has no place on this board.

bubbakat

Captain

rolmops see for what it is. Its only a joke.<br /><br />Man some of you guys on this site have a burr up you butts all the time

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Hey Bubba....I guess we should ban the blonde jokes too....wouldn't want to offend Ladyfish now would we :D <br /><br />people are just way too "sensitive" nowadays!!!!

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

I'm tired of the PC crap also. It was a joke for pete's sake.<br />Keep 'em coming SBN. Thanks for all your jokes.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Iraq TV Guide <br /><br />Monday<br />8:00 Husseinfeld.<br />8:30 Mad About Everything.<br />9:00 Suddenly Sanctions.<br />9:30 Allah McBeal.<br /><br />Tuesday<br />8:00 Wheel of MisFortune and Terror.<br />8:30 The Price Is Right if Saddam Says It's Right.<br />9:00 Children Are Forbidden to Say the Darndest Things.<br />9:30 Iraq's Funniest Public Execution Bloopers.<br /><br />Wednesday<br />8:00 Buffy the Yankee Imperialist Dog Slayer.<br />8:30 Diagnosis: Heresy.<br />9:00 Just Shoot Me.<br />9:30 Veilwatch.<br /><br />Thursday<br />8:00 Mahatma Loves Chachi.<br />8:30 M*U*S*T*A*S*H.<br />9:00 Veronica's Closet Full of Long, Black, Shapeless Dresses.<br />9:30 My Two Baghdads.<br /><br />Friday<br />8:00 Judge Saddam.<br />8:30 Captured Iranian Soldiers Say The Darndest Things.<br />9:00 Achmed's Creek.<br />9:30 Nowitness News.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by bubbakat:<br /> rolmops see for what it is. Its only a joke.<br /><br />Man some of you guys on this site have a burr up you butts all the time
:D :D :D

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

LMAO<br />Spinner, I didn't think it would last this long on here. Let alone long enough to post an even funnier joke.<br /><br /> :D :D <br /><br />AK Chappy

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by AK Chappy:<br /> LMAO<br />Spinner, I didn't think it would last this long on here. Let alone long enough to post an even funnier joke.<br /><br /> :D :D <br /><br />AK Chappy
Well, I don't know why.<br />There's nothing wrong with it.<br />Besides, it's just a joke and if some don't like it, get over it. :p

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by KeltonKrew:<br /> <br /><br />people are just way too "sensitive" nowadays!!!!
Not me, ask anybody that knows me. :)

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by AK Chappy:<br /> LMAO<br />Spinner, I didn't think it would last this long on here. Let alone long enough to post an even funnier joke.<br /><br /> :D :D <br /><br />AK Chappy
Well, I don't know why.<br />There's nothing wrong with it.<br />Besides, it's just a joke and if some don't like it, get over it. :p
Maybe because the word "fart" got poofed not too long ago.<br />I take it as a joke also and laughed. But, I was still surprised it stayed this long.<br /><br />AK Chappy

SpinnerBait_Nut

But fart is not in there AK ;) <br />I am not surprised, cause the poof masters know it's a joke and there is nothing vulgar in it.

bubbakat

Captain

Yea KK you and SBN and snapper and well a whole bunch comes to mind had better quit the blond jokes. I can hear that woman warming that big ole harley up and tromping out of texas hunting each and every one of us down.<br />I can't believe I posted that because I normally just shrug it off and move on.<br /> Oh well new year coming up.