FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi I have a 1969 4hp seahorse, the plugs in it a J4J are those the right ones and since they dont make them anymore what is the right number for the new plugs,
thanks, I just got this motor and she started up but it was a little rough so start with the plugs. I order a manual but have not received it yet, thanks for the quick reply.