Doral TRX

Status
Not open for further replies.

furrybandit

Cadet
HI GUYS
I just bought a 1989 Doral TRX with 3 litre I/O cobra drive
seems to run Great , and its in good shape
so what do you guys think about those cobras ?
seems the net has doom and gloom about them .
what you guys think ?
anyone know how much gas this thing holds ?

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Re: Doral TRX

Congrats on the new boat. I am no outdrive expert by any means but I have not heard the greatest things about the cobra.
Here is a link to the 1985 Doral brochure.http://www.zshare.net/download/70717455ff9c8023/ My guess is the 1989 TRX gas tank is the same. Unfortunately the brochure is in french. I managed to struggle through with it though.
You may want to post your concerns with the outdrive in the I/O section of the forum for best results.
Good luck with everything.
Ken.

wasagapair

Recruit

Congrats on the new boat. I am no outdrive expert by any means but I have not heard the greatest things about the cobra.
Here is a link to the 1985 Doral brochure.http://www.zshare.net/download/70717455ff9c8023/ My guess is the 1989 TRX gas tank is the same. Unfortunately the brochure is in french. I managed to struggle through with it though.
You may want to post your concerns with the outdrive in the I/O section of the forum for best results.
Good luck with everything.
Ken.

Hi there, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to repost the link for the 85 doral brochure. I just bought an 84 trx and would love to see it.
with thanks, Lou

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Hi there, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to repost the link for the 85 doral brochure. I just bought an 84 trx and would love to see it.
with thanks, Lou

Will re-post in the next couple of days for you.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Sorry, not got to re-posting it yet. Too many business road trips. Will get it off my external drive as soon as I can and get it to you.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

with thanks, Lou

You have a P.M.

wasagapair

Recruit

Hi Ken,
I'm sorry to be such a pain but I never received your email. The problem might be that the site underlined my email adress and there is an underscore between the two 7's. cowboy7_7 @.... If you could resend I would be most appreciative.
With thanks, Lou

ps. When I tried to send you this msg as a pm I got the following:
The following errors occurred with your submission
kenmyfam has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Hi Ken,
I'm sorry to be such a pain but I never received your email. The problem might be that the site underlined my email adress and there is an underscore between the two 7's. cowboy7_7 @.... If you could resend I would be most appreciative.
With thanks, Lou

ps. When I tried to send you this msg as a pm I got the following:
The following errors occurred with your submission
kenmyfam has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Hi Lou,
All taken care of with the mail box. Had a lot of inbox requests that filled it up. It is now cleared out. Please PM me where you would like it sent with all the details and I will send it by return.
Thanks,
Ken.

SteveRD

Cadet

HI GUYS
I just bought a 1989 Doral TRX with 3 litre I/O cobra drive
seems to run Great , and its in good shape
so what do you guys think about those cobras ?
seems the net has doom and gloom about them .
what you guys think ?
anyone know how much gas this thing holds ?

I'm not sure if that brochure gave you the info. But My 89 TRX is an outboard. But it has an 19 gal/66 litre fuel tank.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

I'm not sure if that brochure gave you the info. But My 89 TRX is an outboard. But it has an 19 gal/66 litre fuel tank.

Usually same size tank inboard or outboard on these boats. My 164 model was the same thing.

Jv5018

Recruit
Hello there, is there a current link for the manual? I just picked up a used ‘88 TRX. Cheers!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hello there, is there a current link for the manual? I just picked up a used ‘88 TRX. Cheers!

Manual for what? This thread is too old to be asking questions. Start a new thread of your own.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.