FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I got a few things when I bought the 22 so I will look and share if there is any info. It ran so well and has been NO problen so I never bothered. Ill look tomorrow.
Go for it. I love my 18', I doesn't run yet but I sit in the captains chair daily. Very roomy for fishing. You will get plenty of use out of an 18'/19' in the great state of Michigan.
I only wish you would have gone for the Offshore I saw several months back instead of the Holiday. JK