FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Don't know fer sure but looks like nosleep has passed the 1k post mark. Much congrats on the promotion in advance. <br /><br />If I missed it the first time around....a belated congrats.....<br /><br />Did I miss it?????
Weren't gonna say that Bubba but now that ye mention it, I do lose a little after I git back from a trip with'm. Wunder if it's that Martian hooch they been given me????