Does you wife cut your hair?

LubeDude

Admiral
My wife cuts my hair and does a great job, better that when I go out and have it done. I also trim and color her hair, Neither of use has any beautition experience and I guess we look allright as knowone ever laughs. We have a hair day every month. Amazing the amount of money we save doing it for one another. Cant beleive she trusts me with a pair of scisors.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Does you wife cut your hair?

Hehehee!! What hair?.. I ain't got no hair, none what so ever :D :D

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

yes....but mine was a hairdresser for years so she still cuts mine....only problem is her scissors leave the grey hairs....what's up with that? :eek:

LubeDude

Admiral

I have pretty much a full head of hair, but it is as white as snow. I started turning grey when I was 30 years old, no baulding in the family, I lucked out there.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

I started turning grey in highschool...<br /><br />as a previous hairdresser told me<br /><br />"...better turn grey than turn loose..."<br /><br />That made me feel better....although the grey hair helped me into the honky tonks before I was of age

jimr

Senior Chief Petty Officer

mine cuts mine she is a hair dresser and i get a buzz everytime. i even had her shave it a couple a months ago i'll never do that again. getting more gray and bigger bald spot everyday not bad for 34 :rolleyes:

Fly Rod

Commander

:) The wife cuts mine and does a darn good job!!!<br />And like Lubedude said you save a barrel of money!!! Just finished burying one in the back yard!!!! :D ;) :cool:

Trent

Captain

Cut my hair Lubedude!! I would not let her change my oil in my car! :)

mattttt25

Commander

did you get beat up a lot in high school, lubedude?<br /><br />sometimes it's better to just not say anything...

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Once every 6 weeks my wife makes me look like when I first met her....in bootcamp.<br />I like it,it is zero maintenance.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I have cut my own hair for 40 years, LD.<br /><br />It used to be on top. Now it's around the fringes, ears, nose, etc. :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

No wife for a couple of months, but no way. I would not give up my saturday morning excuse to go to the barber, then the marina, then auto parts store, or hardware store. Great way to get some personal time, a haircut and some good conversation for $10. Guess what is going on this saturday morning? :p :p

SoulWinner

Commander

My wife has cut my hair dozens of times. The best flat-top I ever got was from her. The last time she cut my hair I ended up shaving my head. It started a trend on the road construction crew I was on, within a week almost all the guys shaved their heads. I just figured people were stupid, especially if they wanna follow me :rolleyes:

tylerin

Commander

My barber is also my bookie, can't cut him out ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Once, never again will she be allowed next to my hair with scissors, I'll pay the 15 bucks :eek: <br />She is the reason I no longer have a mullet :D

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by KeltonKrew:<br />only problem is her scissors leave the grey hairs....what's up with that? :eek:
Tell me about it!!!!! :eek: <br /><br />My wife learned haircutting while we were living in the Coast Guard famiy housing outside Boston, MA way back then. One of the other military wives was a certified beautician, so instead of getting bombarded with all the guys wanting haircuts, she taught a few wives how to cut hair, kind of like on-the-job training. My wife was in the small group of wives and learned how to cut hair really good.<br /><br />She's been doing my hair since 1985 and I never had a problem, except that I'm getting grayer and grayer and hate it because I'm only 43! :( <br /><br />Butch A.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />You mean she cut off your "Canadian passport"
Have you ever tried going through customs? I'd shave my head and paint it red if it would get me through quicker :D

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

She's been doing my hair since 1985 and I never had a problem, except that I'm getting grayer and grayer and hate it because I'm only 43! <br /><br />
don't feel bad...I'm only 37 and have a lot more "salt" than "pepper" :eek: my wife used to work at the upscale hen place here so she know what she's doing.....however, I have a hard time sitting still the 20 minutes!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br />
Originally posted by tylerin:<br />You mean she cut off your "Canadian passport"
Have you ever tried going through customs? I'd shave my head and paint it red if it would get me through quicker :D
That would not help, they would still think they have seen you on "America's Most Wanted" :p <br /><br />Oh yea, my wife has cut my hair since we were married.