FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: Does anyone know how much a johnson 20 hp weighs?
I have the same motor. From memory, I recall between 110-120 pound with the electric start version the heavier model by several pounds. I am thinking 118 pounds.
Re: Does anyone know how much a johnson 20 hp weighs?
So it looks like about 105 lbs based on what your brochure says. I have the short shaft electric start model. I guess I will look for a cart that can hold at least 120lbs to be safe. Thanks guys!