Dockside Chat MIA

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
What happened to:<br /><br />SS Mayfloat<br />achris<br />sloopy<br />coach holland<br />RyanT (I know what happened to him)<br /><br />Any others to add to the list?<br /><br />Ken

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: Dockside Chat MIA

They all have become sick and tired of putting up with the BS around here, and I can sense that many more will follow!

KaGee

Admiral

I have seen recent posts from Ryan, SS and ACHRIS. Don't know about the rest. Guess they are busy with Christmas, or just observing in the loft somewhere.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

RyanT took alot of abuse, due to him not choosing his words carefully.<br /><br />Ryan posted in the Favorite Pictures thread.<br /><br />Ken

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Also Heinz doesnt post here, have seen him on Technical Topics.<br /><br />Ken

NYMINUTE

Captain

2.gif
<br /><br />Hey Ken, maybe they are in the missing age group lost in the 70's

D

DJ

Some of them may be taking a hiatus from DC, just like I did.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

A few who we have'nt seen in quite some time..<br /><br />Peterfishbuster<br />Derwood (Lostwood)<br />Moose Miller<br />Schematic<br />Scoop<br />TexSkeeter<br />Trollhole<br />Luckey Jim<br /> :confused: <br /><br />Heinz is around, but he's got his hands full at the present time.. Talked to him yesterday for a bit.. :)

rolmops

Vice Admiral

The dock boy pops up every now and then,just not in dock chat.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Just tried e-mailing achris but it was bounced back 'address unknown' :( <br /><br />Dunno.<br /><br />Merry Christmas.<br /><br />Aldo

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Hey, I'm still around. Just busy with work and the infamous honey do list :( Just about finished with remodeling the master bedroom.<br /><br />Thanks, ya all have a great Christmas. :D

Kiwi Phil

Commander

What about the Canadian with the great sence of humor and the pictures to match. Always enjoyed his posts. <br />Then there is PW2. Is he still here. Always enjoyed his views.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip