Do you have pictures of boats at your desk?

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
I have a two pic of my boat on the wall of my cube. One with my Dad, the other is my avatar. Also a few prints of charts where I like to go. A couple of hand drawn pictures of the boat with everyone in it done in color markers by my daughter. The balance are regular family photos. <br /><br />What do you have?

Frankhanhart

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Do you have pictures of boats at your desk?

Mark, this one with 3 of my 4 loves (boat, dog, daugther, ladyfriend behind me) not necessarily in that order, have to be carefull :D <br />

eeboater

Commander

supertanker2.jpg

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

I can't see the stern on your boat eeboater, Is it an I/O or do you got some big ole' Verado's hangin' off the back???

sangerwaker

Commander

No printed pictures of my boat, but I have several on my pc here at work. I've got a couple old skiing pics from before I had a digi camrea, but that's about it for prints.

eeboater

Commander

Actually, I have *count 'em* two-hundred and fifty Mercury 15 FourStrokes on the back.<br /><br />
15_FourStroke.jpg
<br /><br /> <br /><br />0-50 knots in about 3 seconds. She turns on a dime.<br /><br />Sean

Carphunter

Commander

I have a picture of my desk on my boat.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Oh yes, plus my grandkids, and wifey. Also have a pic of a 74' Hatteras. Some of my folks think it is mine. I say yes it is.....the picture.

eeboater

Commander

Actually, in all honesty, I have a picture quite similar to this on my desk. It is from the photographer at our wedding so of course I don't have a digital copy...<br /><br />Sean<br />
1393914-DCP02570.jpg

LubeDude

Admiral

Eboater,:<br /><br />Nice car, Did you marry her for her car, or is it yours? :D :D :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

this is my wallpaper:<br />
S4200093.jpg
<br /><br />and another snapshot on the wall with my two daughers riding in the bow

gonfishn

Commander

Out with the old and in with the new in my spankn new office..There is no room on my side of the office for pics cause I have over fifty Musky lures hung all over the place.. :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Man how things change over time. My first office 35 years ago was decorated with a playboy calendar and a picture of a 65 GTO. Looking around this office I see a pic of LF holding an oversize redfish, several pics of the grandkids and some of their original art work.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br /> Man how things change over time. My first office 35 years ago was decorated with a playboy calendar and a picture of a 65 GTO. Looking around this office I see a pic of LF holding an oversize redfish, several pics of the grandkids and some of their original art work.
Hear you loud and clear MrLadyFish!<br />Ewwwwww the good ole days! <br />What Happened??<br />My Bad My Bad :D :D :D

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Frank,<br /><br />You should be proud. Your daughter is a beauty.<br /><br />Mark.

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

yep, several..keeps my head where it needs to be!<br /><br />Jtexas..your wallpaper is the bomb!!!sl

Frankhanhart

Petty Officer 1st Class

Aaah daughters, Mark...need I say more ?

f_inscreenname

Commander

Picture on the dash board (my office) a couple on the Rec room walls and a web site <br />( www.supernova19.com ). I guess you can say I like my boat.

TexomaAv8r

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have snaps of my boat some with my kids and gf one of it beached, I also have a DFW sectional chart (avaiation) with markings of airports I have landed at, some flying pics