FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yeah all the time, I drive hard because that is what I find fun. I like going as fast as I can in 1-2 ft chop if the lake is glass like I will enjoy it for a while but eventually I circle back and cross my wake a few times over.
Not any more. Like a lot of other things I did when I was younger that is also a thing of the past. After 78 years on this earth I have started being a little more careful. I have a 20' Nitro but normally run it about a couple of hundred rpm;s over what it takes to keep on plane. I realize that my reflexes ain't what they used to be and it can be a little squirrelly when flat out up on the pad.