Do You Believe?

18rabbit

Captain
Handheld video cameras are small and relatively inexpensive. They’re everywhere, all of the time. Now, when something abnormal shows up in the sky, it just doesn’t end up on video, it ends up on video from several unrelated sources, several angles, and several distances.<br /><br />Toss in the Internet. Those videos are transmitted in digital format to a single investigative interest. The data is used to triangulate the actual location of these abnormalities, their movement and size. We are at a point where no one can claim 1) they aren’t there…they are there! and 2) it’s a weather or atmospheric abnormality…yeah! and the Easter Bunny lives!<br /><br />This one isn't amateur video:<br /><br />Infrared picks up invisible UFOs<br />Mexico releases video of 11 objects surrounding military plane<br /><br />Posted: May 12, 2004<br />1:00 a.m. Eastern<br />© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com<br /> <br />The Mexican air force has released video footage of 11 unidentified flying objects that were only visible via an infrared camera.<br /> <br />The objects reportedly flew around a military surveillance plane, Reuters reported.<br /> <br />Jamie Maussan, a journalists and UFO enthusiast, told reporters yesterday the objects seemed "intelligent" because at one point they changed direction and surrounded the plane that was chasing them.<br /> <br />"They were invisible to the eye but they were there, there is no doubt about it. They had mass, they had energy and they were moving about," Maussan said after showing a 15-minute video. He says Mexico's Defense Ministry gave him permission to show the footage

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Do You Believe?

I keep telling everyone but no one wants to believe me.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> I keep telling everyone but no one wants to believe me.
Thats how I feel about the GTA Fuel enhancer! :D :D <br /><br />I guess its easier to beleive in aliens!!

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

18rabbit,<br />I seem to have noticed a marked decline in UFO sighting since video cams have become so ubiquitous.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

The day they land, have a summit meeting with the president, I'll believe.<br />But noooooooooo! They gotta swish here, and swooop there/...And Mexico, of all earthly places to swoop---- musta been ilegal aliens (wink-wink,nudge-nudge,saynomore).<br />I'd think they would find the mideast a much more interesting hover-spot than the Mexican desert....but then, I'm a human. Who knows, maybee they ran low on tequila...Could happen, I suppose.