Did Cedar Point kidknap EE????

KaGee

Admiral
Not a word since Friday when he left... maybe one of the monster coasters ate him up? :confused:

eeboater

Commander
Re: Did Cedar Point kidknap EE????

Awwww KG... you really do love me?! Wow, good to be missed. :D :D I was surprisingly busy when I got back and have been unable to visit you wonderful folks. The trip was fabulous and worth every second of traffic in Chicago. The Top Thrill Dragster (0-120 MPH in 3 seconds) was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm already planning my trip back in October. Yeah yeah yeah, NYM I know, I could be buying a boat with that money. BUT, I didn't get to all the coasters in one day. I feel like I read 559 pages of a 600 page novel.<br /><br />Also, I know, the real reason you missed my posts is because of the Avatar...<br /><br />Speaking of that -- Whilest I was down there I saw the new Dukes movie. And all I can say is if you are a red-blooded Male you need to go to this movie. <br /><br />Car jumps, chases, racing, hot women, and some hilarity throughout!!<br /><br />Yeah, dumb plot.. but I LOVED the movie. :D <br /><br />Sean

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> <br /><br />Also, I know, the real reason you missed my posts is because of the Avatar...<br />Sean
That pretty much summed it up. ;) :D

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by brother chris:<br />
Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> <br /><br />Also, I know, the real reason you missed my posts is because of the Avatar...<br />Sean
That pretty much summed it up. ;) :D
36_1_9.gif

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
36_1_9.gif
Speaking of that... I can't believe how scantily clad the people (Read: Women) in line were! I swear I felt like I was waiting to ride a roller coaster at a strip joint. That, or in a movie that usually plays around 2 am on Cinemax.<br /><br />Sean

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Scantily clad............Sign Me Up ee.
Hey!!....Sign me up two.....or three....or four!!! :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

You gotta get something extra for you entrance fee! They must have relaxed their dress code. Last time I was up there, I saw them usher out several women in very revealing attire. I did't mind, but the seniors did.

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

SS....not ALL seniors. This one definitely doesn't mind revealing attire!! But then my wife keeps telling me that I'm only senior in years...not mentally. Sometimes I wonder just how to take that. Is she saying that I sometime act childish? Naw...surely not.

KaGee

Admiral

LOL @ Art... :D <br /><br />"Senior" does have it's advantages. When they gawk, it's considered cute... when I gawk, I'm considered a perv!<br /><br />Oh, and now I know why EE never made it through the park... he was too busy hanging out around the wet rides!

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />Oh, and now I know why EE never made it through the park... he was too busy hanging out around the wet rides!
Hang on KG... I made it through the park. But not without my special viewing equipment... It hides the wandering eye quite well... :D <br /><br /><br />
4223cbc5d8d85.jpg_0_0_0.jpg