Did anyone else not know this: fluoride...

RogersJetboat454

Commander
Re: Did anyone else not know this: fluoride...

Everybody should stop eating potassium rich fruits and vegetables too, because potassium is one of the main components used in lethal injection.... :rolleyes:

Oh.. and;
Don't drink coffee, its bad for you.
Drink coffee, it has some healthful benefits.

Drink a couple glasses of wine in moderation, its good for your circulation.
Any alcohol that passes through your lips is going to cause cirrhosis.

Eggs are good for you. They help you feel full, and are relatively healthy.
Don't eat eggs, they are full of fat an cholesterol, and will cause heart disease.

High fructose corn syrup is terrible.
High fructose corn syrup is no different then any other sugar, and fine in moderation.

Lean red meat is fine for you in moderation.
All red meat will cause heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
All meat in general is the worst thing you can eat, and can cause instant death.

Going out in the sun is OK with sunscreen.
Cover your self up with a burqa when going in the sun.
Only go out at night.

Shall I go on? :rolleyes:

jkust

Rear Admiral

The Flouride debate has been going on for a long time. I'm 39, we had well water growing up, and to this day I have never had a cavity either in a baby or permanent tooth. Dentists hate me. Well water obviously has no flouride in it. Have you seen what just a small amount of pure caffeine can do to a person. It is as deadly as anything in pure form but is in a lot of foods and beverages.

tswiczko

Master Chief Petty Officer

afdbsmiley.gif
sorry couldn't resist;)

Did you know the enamel that protects your teeth is primarily made up of the mineral hydroxyapatite Ca[SUB]5[/SUB](PO[SUB]4[/SUB])[SUB]3[/SUB](OH) and the OH_ ion in the mineral is replaceable with flouride from fluorite CaF[SUB]2 .
[/SUB]which produces fluoroapatite.
which has a bacteria killing characteristic which helps prevent cavities.

You don't need to put it in your system you only need to soak your teeth in it and they will absorb enough, thats why you're not supposed to swallow toothpaste, but if you where a shiny hat it will be O.K.

lncoop

Vice Admiral

I like it because it counteracts the mercury in all the fish I eat.

Captain Shikaboo

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I find that having more mercury in my system helps me guess the temperature more accurately.

lncoop

Vice Admiral

I find that having more mercury in my system helps me guess the temperature more accurately.

Well in that case I'd recommend brushing your teeth with bottled water henceforth.

minuteman62-64

Lieutenant

The Flouride debate has been going on for a long time. I'm 39, we had well water growing up, and to this day I have never had a cavity either in a baby or permanent tooth. Dentists hate me. Well water obviously has no flouride in it. Have you seen what just a small amount of pure caffeine can do to a person. It is as deadly as anything in pure form but is in a lot of foods and beverages.

Actually, fluoride is a naturally occuring element. Your well water may or may not have had fluoride at 1 ppm (recommended amount) or greater. The dental benefits of fluoride were initially discovered via studies of people using water supplies with naturally occuring fluoride concentrations.

RogersJetboat454

Commander

Don't sell your self short!!!

I bet you also make a killer barometer, thermostat, and if you chew on enough real silverware, you can fill your own teeth! :cool:

Philster

Captain

I use crystals and magnets to prevent tooth decay.