Desperate to beat the breathalyzer??

gaugeguy

Captain
I'd eat my hat before I tried this...<br /><br />
underwarebreath.jpg&cb=20030313005318

dolluper

Captain
Re: Desperate to beat the breathalyzer??

So thats what a light blub looks like Duhhh

LadyFish

Admiral

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Yet another reason why it was good advice when your mom said to never leave home in dirty underwear.

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

If that guy is 18 years old.....I'll eat my hat!!

LadyFish

Admiral

I agree Dave, must be something in his diet. :p

NYMINUTE

Captain

Bananas are sounding better by the moment.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

To be 18 and looking like that tells me that he might be suffering from a skid mark overdose :eek:

NathanY

Commander

So thats what you look like GG? Hmmm, I thought you would have less hair.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Tried to eat his shorts? That is proof that he was really drunk.

Twidget

Commander

Isnt that grounds for an insanity defense?

bubbakat

Captain

Even if the fool had completed his endevor it would not have helped him. The intoximeter measures the amount of alchol that is in your lungs not in your mouth. That is why they make you wait 20 to thirty min. before doing the test.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea, just a follow up, he was 28, not 18.<br />Read on if you think that was goofy.<br />_______________________________________________<br />Folks have done many strange things over the years in an effort to beat the machine. In a case heard in an Alberta courtroom in March 1985, 28-year-old Dave Zurfluh who was stopped on suspicion of driving while under the influence ate his undershorts in the belief they would soak up the excess alcohol in his system. According to Constable Bill Robinson, the arresting officer, he heard "some ripping and tearing" from the back of the cruiser. "I looked in the back and he was tearing pieces of the crotch of his underwear out and stuffing them in his mouth," Robinson testified. <br /><br />We've no idea if the eating of the shorts was what got him off, but Dave Zurfluh was acquitted of all charges because he'd blown .08 on the breathalyzer, the legal limit.<br />Now get this one <br /><br />In March 2005 a 59-year-old accused drunk driver in Ontario tried to foil a police breathalyser by stuffing his mouth full of feces. He had been taken to the police station for testing, where he grabbed a handful of his own waste "and placed it in his mouth, attempting to trick the breathalyser machine," said Sgt. James Buchanan of the South Simcoe Police. It didn't work. The machine registered two readings of intoxication from samples the suspect provided. Both were more than twice the legal limit.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

It's just so much easier, and easier to swallow, to just refrian from drinking and then driving anything.