FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently made this bracket to mount a depth finder , speed sensor and tempture probe on a older type of toon that didnt have the factory bracket, I did not want to risk some one welding on it , so I came up with this, it works fine
Not too bad, probably causes some killer spray at speed but if it works, the only thing I would do different is maybe try to attach it to the bow eye and get rid of the ring.
Actually I would have welded a bracket on but I have been welding aluminum for 23 years, nice job.