Dennis Rader

Fly Rod

Commander
:) Of Kansas admits to 6 of the ten murders!!!<br />With him sending letters to the police and news media leads me to believe that maybe he wanted to get caught!!!<br /><br />What I'd like to know, how did the police get the daughter to hand over "DNA"????<br /><br />Imagine a mass murderer living in the same neighborhood for 30 years!!! Parents in the neighborhood say that most of the kids thought the guy was weird!!!! ;) :cool:

Stratosfied

Ensign
Re: Dennis Rader

That is the thing that sticks in my crawl too. Now don't get me wrong in that I think that IF he is the one they are looking for, then he needs the punishment. BUT, if they obtained the sample in an illegal or otherwise immisible way, then he will be free to go and all the evidence that they have against him will be for nil. After all, this is still the US?? :rolleyes:

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Anybody on this forum have ten million in bail money laying around for this piller of the church?????<br /><br />He already admitted to at least 6 murders!!! Why don't they just execute the guy!!! It will save money!!! ;) :cool:

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Fly Rod:<br /> :) Anybody on this forum have ten million in bail money laying around for this piller of the church?????<br /><br />He already admitted to at least 6 murders!!! Why don't they just execute the guy!!! It will save money!!! ;) :cool:
Oh yea sign me up for a bunch. He is a fleabag, just get a rope.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

shotgun shell = $ .35<br /><br />done.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> shotgun shell = $ .35<br /><br />done.
How about $.03 for a .22 short, one in the temple ought to work nicely.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

You can get a plastic knife at KFC for free.<br /><br />Why dont they BTK him?<br /><br />Ken

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

The rope is reusable.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br />
Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> shotgun shell = $ .35<br /><br />done.
How about $.03 for a .22 short, one in the temple ought to work nicely.
that'll do too GG .. good thinking on the budget! :D

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Ok. A bullet of any caliper, my treat. But first, let's cut his brain open,and see if there are any alien life forms in there.. That guy is less human than terrorists.<br />He is just like that creature in the movie, "Predator", less the dreadlocks .He really blended-into the background, didn't he?

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

There are some similarities to "Jack the Ripper"...he also wrote taunting letters to the police.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Exactly, Kiwi. Ever see that episode of "Star Trek" with the entity that was "Jack the ripper", posessing one person after another? He is like that entity. It's creepy.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

12Footer, yes I remember that episode (going back a bit... :D ) and creepy all right...he's definitely an alien life form in one way or another.