Demotivators

gaugeguy

Captain
I know these have been around for awhile, but I just love them. Here is one of my favorites...<br /><br /><br />
demotivators_1836_14981469

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Demotivators

I like the Mistakes one...I have never seen these, too funny!

ndemge

Commander

I printed these all out a few years ago here at work, need to get some frames and get them all up in the office.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I don't like any of them at all. Don't ask me why, I jusst don't know. I guess I can't relate to such utter dispair.

eeboater

Commander

I thought that said Dementors the first time I read it.... I have Harry Potter on my mind for some reason...<br /><br />Sean

D

DJ

How come there isn't a picture of Paul Sr. reaming Paul, Jr. ((Orange County Choppers for those of you not in the know).

NYMINUTE

Captain

They lose their appeal when every jimbrone in the front office has one on his wall. Begins to remind me of work rather tham personal goals.

KaGee

Admiral

NY has it right. I don't have to put up with the corporate BS and office politics anymore... Thank God! Those posters... and the motivators as well are nothing but pop psycho babble.

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> NY has it right. I don't have to put up with the corporate BS and office politics anymore... Thank God! Those posters... and the motivators as well are nothing but pop psycho babble.
Oh and here I thought they were cute lil posters :confused:

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> [Oh and here I thought they were cute lil posters :confused:
To each his own. Personally Tyler, I pictured you as one who might have his office papered with Super Models! :p

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> [Oh and here I thought they were cute lil posters :confused:
To each his own. Personally Tyler, I pictured you as one who might have his office papered with Super Models! :p
Well kagee, my office has ducks in flight and hunting Labs. Let me go and find a pre-judge demotivator for ya

gaugeguy

Captain

I have only seen two of the real motivational posters in my life, I guess they aren't as prevalent here in Cow Hampshire as everywhere else. :rolleyes:

gaugeguy

Captain

Just for the record, the supermodels are in my office...<br /><br />
demotivators_1836_15777803

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Are they naked Gauge :D She's flatter then a pancake ;)
You know how those supermodels are...all meat and no potatoes :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

[/quote]To each his own. Personally Tyler, I pictured you as one who might have his office papered with Super Models! :p [/quote]Well kagee, my office has ducks in flight and hunting Labs. Let me go and find a pre-judge demotivator for ya [/QB][/quote]<br /><br /> Ducks are Cool, Labs even better. I have Pic's of Boats I can not afford. You rock Tylerin!! :cool: