Deep Hole...

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Ole and lena was out for a walk when they happened upon a hole in the ground. <br /><br />Ole; how deep you suppose that there hole is<br />Lena; golly gee I dont know, I cant see the bottom.<br />Ole; hand me that there rock<br />Lena; did you hear it hit bottom?<br />Ole; nope...get that there bigger rock<br />Lena; Golly Ole I didn't hear that one either<br />Ole; Help me with this here railroad tie.<br /><br />Just as the railroad tie dissapears over the edge the bush's start moving and the ground starts shaking and then a sheep comes running out the brush and jumps into the hole. Standing there in utter disbalief at what just happend and while still waiting to hear if either the sheep or the railroad tie could be heard hitting bottom a farmer rounds the corner and ask's Ole and Lena, Have you seen my sheep.<br /><br />Ole replied; We seen one that might have been your's but You aint gonna believe this, it just came running out from that brush right there and jumped into this hole.<br /><br />The farmer calmly looks at ole and lena and say's<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Nope, Wasn't mine. Mine was tied to a railroad tie.

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Deep Hole...

:D :D Thanks i needed that this afternoon. Braxton