FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi guys
anybody else have to debug iboats when loading some of their commerical adventures.....all the time for me if I ignore I have errors on every page..... spyware or sloppy programing WTF
Sounds like you might need to change your security settings in your browser.I am not saying to leave them changed but you might find that to be your problem.Worth a shot.Ron G
Could have your computer been hijacked. I had a problem a wile back were all of the iboat advertising were porn sights. It turned out i had to get pro to clean my hard drive and a firm chat with my oldest not to go there.
It's no problem with IE either, just an interesting message that appears at the lower left of the browser. The error dialogue that Spinner captured only is seen if you double-click the message. I'm sure it relates to the display of an ad, or an extra ';' somewhere in the code. Sure miss that ad.