Daughter needs some advice.(update, its over)

dogsdad

Lieutenant
Re: Daughter needs some advice.(update, its over)

Have the girl tell him she's too busy instructing concealed-carry classes to be dating anyone...or would such a bluff fly in NY State??

one more cast

Captain

The guy hasn't bothered her anymore but she hasn't run into him since the other night either so we will have to see what happens.

one more cast

Captain

Daughter was at the grocery store yesterday and the "man in question" came down the isle she was in. She said when he seen her he spun around and hightailed out of there so fast he almost ran into the wall. It looks likes the situation is under control plus she has since met some of the other tenants in the building. Thanks all for the advice. I was pretty worried there for a while.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

OMC,<br />Glad to see things have have worked out, for both you and your daughters sakes.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) I am surprised that no one mentioned getting a restraining order aganist the fella if the situation progressed!!! Fortunately it didn't have to happen since it seems like the fella was just trying to hit on her!!!

11 footer

Lieutenant

A lot of the time these situations the guy really means no harm, and maybe he's just as embarrassed and uncomfortable as she was.<br /><br />I saw a similar thing happen at school. A friend of mine is VERY attractive, she's a perfect 10, drop deal gourgous. She drives all the guys in the room crazy. She's without question the best looking, and most sexually attractive 17y.o girl I know. She has a boyfriend-wish it was me! :( they have been going out for like a year and a half and I guess they are pretty serious. Although I can’t stand her jerkoff boyfriend, I like her. I've known her since we where young. She's in a few of my classes this year, along with this other kid who asks her out every single day, blows her kisses in the haul, says all kinds of weird, almost pathetic things to try to talk to her. At first it bothered her, and I was a extra A-hole to the kid who was doing it. Then it just became a joke, she’d just laugh at him, and I made a few sarcastic comments to the kid about it. After a few weeks, I think he realized how stupid he was making himself look and gave up, he doesn't say anything anymore.

steamboatwilly

Petty Officer 1st Class

Glad its under control.But I think I wouldnt totally forget him,he might get drunk sometime and come back.Maybe not.A person gets to drinking,he becomes different.