dashboard for 1967 Porsche 912

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
348
This car is almost completly restored except the dashboard. It is quite small, and i think i can rebuild it, but would perfer a new one. <br /><br />I have looked on the net, but not real extensive, but do you guys have any Ideas as where to look for one?<br /><br />Any help would be great<br /><br />Spud
 

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joined
Mar 25, 2001
Messages
45,907
Re: dashboard for 1967 Porsche 912

I assume you have searched ebay, Spud. That is where I would look.
 

RichP1269

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
78
Re: dashboard for 1967 Porsche 912

Give Al a call at Partsheaven in Hayward, Ca. They are a Porsche parts house specializing in new and used vintage Porsche parts.<br /><br />You can also check them out at www.partsheaven.com
 

RichP1269

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
78
Re: dashboard for 1967 Porsche 912

Sorry.<br /><br />The phone number is 800-767-7250
 
Top