FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I called my contact at JR Motorsports today and left a voicemail. I need to schedule airfare, hotel, rental car and such. I invited my only sibling left to join me. I think he is 62 and is going to drive from Flagstaff to Vegas so we can be on the same flights.
This has caused a lot of stress but it is all good and with friends helping, I have calmed down. What a good problem to have!
I'm going to drive it around his building and try to talk him into driving me around his hood a bit. I have been in contact with a couple of previous winners and have been told that Dale spends some time with the winner. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet indeed.
I guess I am getting a call from Ron Lemasters tomorrow to do an interview. There will be picks and then you will believe. My friends all want me to get it in my garage for their satisfaction. I want in someone else's for my satisfaction.