daily music fix

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
From the post I have read of Don's for the short time I have been here I would have to agree ...^^^^
Kansas was always such well orchestrated music !

Tnstratofam

Commander
Both are great songs by an awesome group! Thanks for posting. Made my Thursday Rock!:rockon:

sam60

Captain
tnstatofam, The needle can be to described many things. A kid with drug problems, a loss of a family member, raising a Grandkid and the list goes on & on. They all tear a hole.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
That was pretty powerful .... Thats the first time hearing it for me ..

Tnstratofam

Commander
tnstatofam, The needle can be to described many things. A kid with drug problems, a loss of a family member, raising a Grandkid and the list goes on & on. They all tear a hole.

I agree. Many things.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Simple Man always gets to me .. So many great LS songs other than SHA ... They play that one too much it seems . It's way down the list of my favorite LS songs ..But being born and raised in J-ville I like em all ...

sam60

Captain
Our 15 year old Grandson was advised of a friends parents having a yard sale this weekend. They had 50 LP's for .75 cents each or $10 for all of them. He bought them prior to the sale today. They range back to The Blues Breakers with Eric Clapton 1966. Kid did well. Most of them are in great shape.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
my ex wife made me sell all mine when we got married.

'no one will want these, CD's are taking over'

I save three.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
my ex wife made me sell all mine when we got married.

'no one will want these, CD's are taking over'

I save three.

All this makes me sad. WHY? Because I have a very extensive collection of Albums (still). And then CD's came out making the Albums basically useless. So I bought every Album I own in the CD version as well, along with so many more. And now I have a huge collection of CD's as well. And now a little tinny tiny thumb drive or even a smart phone can hold all that music on it without any Albums or CD's. So I am sad knowing how much I've spent over the years that are basically useless now. Oh and I still have all those Albums and CD's with a really really nice Pioneer PL510 direct drive turntable and the amp and speakers that went with it all. I was into the audiophile scene back then.

So much money, worth so little now! :doh: :faint2: :stupid: :violin:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Can't leave this guy out I guess .. A lot of great hits for sure ...